My spiritual journey: moments of clarity, ponderings, and vast irritations

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stuck in the hospital...

Well, all it takes is a good hospital stay to get this woman writing again! LOL
I'm 33 weeks pregnant, and baby Meagan wants to pop out already... Sigh. So I'm in here on magnesium wishing that I was home.
But since I'm here, I'll catch you up on my life a bit.

It's pretty much been the same old stuff lately, other than the pregnancy... Yay! a girl! :)
The biggest news is that I have enrolled in Akron U for music composition and psychology... Chris is going back for psychology too. Going to be a busy fall! Two of us in college, a new baby and Aidan starting kindergarten! Crazy life!!

I'd love to give you a long spiritual discussion or insight... etc. as I'm want to do, however the mag. has my mind totally blurred out. :)

LATER

No comments: