My spiritual journey: moments of clarity, ponderings, and vast irritations

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Big 5 tests compared;

Today's results: high extraversion, low agreeableness, low conscientiousness, high neuroticism, and high openness to experience. Soooo... I have changed a bit here and there in the conscientiousness and neuroticism categories. or else perhaps I was just more honest with myself today. :p

Comparing my '08 results with my current results:

Extraversion

Same score, however my activity level is down from 94% in '08 to 61% in '11 and my cheerfulness is down from 97% to 91%

Agreeableness

I was low in this both times I took the test, however I dropped from 25% in '08 to 0% currently. Hmmm... I am apparently a very disagreeable person.
My score went down in all levels except trust which went from 66% to 79%.
The greatest drop was in altruism: 64% down to 3%

Conscientiousness
another BIG drop here.. from 44% down to 8%. However, my self-efficacy increased 4% to 89%.
I am less dutiful than ever dropping from 33% to 0!!!
Basically, all other categories are lower, including SURPRISE! achievement-striving which dropped from 84% to 47%.

Neuroticism

Increase here from 58% to 76%

Only category that is down is depression. YAY! However, anxiety and anger are at new highs... I've increased my immoderation and vulnerability significantly as well. Still not self-conscious - Holding at 1%

Openness to Experience

Higher score by 4%, Imagination is down 2%, intellect dropped a few points, liberalism jumped from 0 to a whopping 43%!! Wow! Overall, scores are relatively the same in this category.

No comments: