My spiritual journey: moments of clarity, ponderings, and vast irritations

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sorry

Ok... I must apologize to Jesus for whining... the hostess at the party tonight decided to start the business! I have the first person for my team! So, maybe I'm short in sales and bookings, but I'm one person closer to doubling my total income. That is what I've really been praying for after all. I've been praying for 6 team members so that I can be a unit leader. Perhaps my error was in not praying for bookings and sales as well? Silly me.
Yet, I know that he didn't mind all of my asking. ;0) It's part of the relationship communication. You have to ask questions to get answers. My answer was in my new team member. My answer was that Jesus is still in control, still loving me, and still blessing my life. Would I have still gotten that answer had I not asked the questions? Perhaps, but surely I would have missed the significance!

No comments: