My spiritual journey: moments of clarity, ponderings, and vast irritations

Saturday, February 5, 2011

My dream

My dream... does it have to be singular? I have so many... .... All my songs recorded, by me, hearing myself on the radio, singing to thousands of people...
My books, written, published, taking pictures of them on random library shelves, sig...ning them alongside of those CD's I'm selling!
Getting my doctorate... yeah, I still dream about that... in developmental and positive psychology
Doing motivational/identity talks to thousands of people. People discovering who they are in Christ and finding freedom and realing the dream that God has placed inside them... becoming who God has made them to be.
Touring all over the place, traveling the world.
Coaching individuals to overcome obstacles and realize their big dreams!
the purpose (LEADING PEOPLE into a deep and real relational worship of God, Jesus, and the Spirit.. a place of utter abandon to the Saviour!

No comments: