My spiritual journey: moments of clarity, ponderings, and vast irritations

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Is it passion or curiosity?

When I finished reading chapter 7 of Christian Coaching it got me thinking about passions. What am I passionate about? Is this life coaching thing another rabbit trail in my journey, or is it going to be something that ignites a flame inside me? It's somewhat hard to tell this early into it. Sometimes our passions are locked away deep inside waiting to be discovered! Right now, I think I'm curious. But I'm curious about a lot of things that I could never envision myself doing for the rest of my life. :)
There are things that I know about me: I KNOW I'm passionate about my music. I KNOW that I want a college degree, and I KNOW I love psychology and that I am enjoying this class leaps and bounds above the counseling classes. It's much more my thing than that was!
But after that it's kinda hazy....
Is it what I wanna do the rest of my life or what I can simply "see myself doing'?
Is it going to make me happy or leave me truly fulfilled?
Is it going to just suit my personality or is it going to place me into that perfect niche that God created me for?
Will I be living out my dreams?
Is it passion or curiosity?

No comments: