My spiritual journey: moments of clarity, ponderings, and vast irritations

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tweaking purpose statement...

This is definitely a work in progress :)

I am still not sure on the finished project, but here are some thoughts.


I have a great desire to lead others to discover their identity in Christ, to find their purpose, and to live their full potentials in the abundant life God desires for them.


Not exactly the same thing as counseling. Hmmm... Life coaching starts this week, it will be interesting to see if that fits into the picture!

Previously my purpose statement read like this:
"My purpose is to use my effervescence and people skills through writing, music, and personal relationships to counsel those who are in bondage and to lead them into the freedom of worshiping God in utter abandon."

Guess I need to drop the "to counsel those who are in bondage" I'll have to post a blog sometime on how God spoke to me on not being a Christian counselor. It was very definite.

Anyway, feel free to comment with suggestions!

No comments: