My spiritual journey: moments of clarity, ponderings, and vast irritations

Monday, August 4, 2008

Blessed Beyond Measure!

As I said before, I've been focusing on the waves for way too long. Fear, anger, frustration, anxiety, depression: it's kinda where I've lived. Boy, have I been foolish to doubt God. God is so good to me. So good to my family. I mentioned some things that he has done for us in an earlier blog, but somehow even with my thankful attitude, it just wasn't enough. I still felt like I was drowning. Enter Jesus! (not that he had really left, of course!) He moved upon our church family to shower us in blessings. I think that I was touched more than I ever have been before. I felt surrounded in love, in hope, in peace, in comfort. I am not alone. Not only is Jesus still watching out for me, his church, his body, is also caring for me. I am blessed. I am blessed!!!
Ezekiel 34:26 And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.
Yep, that's pretty much it.

So thank you Jesus, and thank you FBC!

Oh, and the little picture frame says,

A Blessing
May the windows of heaven open and pour out a blessing upon you. Malachi 3:10






No comments: