My spiritual journey: moments of clarity, ponderings, and vast irritations

Monday, July 28, 2008

Briggs Meyers Personality Test

Chris has been into taking personality tests lately... So, being of a curious nature and of a purpose finding mindset I thought I'd check it out!

Test result #1:

ENFP - The Reporter

In a relationship you are inspired by as exceptional, extraordinary and irresistible partner as yourself. You recognize talent in people when you see it and know well how to manage people's feelings and opinions to serve your needs. You feel that to be knowledgeable is important and essential to you but you can never be sure that your erudition is adequate. You enjoy simple physical pleasures and people who know how to create them.

This is very close to me... but I'm not quite certain... I'll keep on testing!

Test result #2:

ENFP

ExtravertedIntuitiveFeelingPerceiving
Strength of the preferences %
89253822

  • very expressed extravert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed perceiving personality

I suppose I might as well stop testing and begin to explore exactly what ENFP means!

No comments: