My spiritual journey: moments of clarity, ponderings, and vast irritations

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Have you forgotten us?

Seriously, God... I know that you are all-powerful, all-present, and all-knowing and everything, but where the heck are you? I mean that with all due respect... but come on. Things are tough. Things are hard. Things are worse than they've been in a long time. There's no visible way out. And it doesn't look like you are coming with the rescue squad anytime soon either. What's up? I really don't have much else to say except that if our help doesn't come from the Lord, we don't have any hope at all.... and if we don't have any hope what sets us apart from the unsaved people of the world? I'm asking, no begging you for direction, guidance, mercy, compassion, HELP! because you are the only one who can provide it. I'm asking you upon your very name and reputation. Please Lord. Where are you?

No comments: